Hello, readers! Although we are no longer posting new items on our blog, we are keeping it available so you can browse through our past posts. Thanks for visiting!

Dec 14, 2010

{A Plum-Perfect Person We Adore}

I'm starting off our feature segment with a recent post from one of my very favorite bloggers... Tia from ChristopherAndTia!

Not only do they have the most beautiful children (seriously... they rank right up there with my darling nieces and nephews) but Tia makes all of her postings meaningful and fun.  I have loved reading about her family and their day-to-day life over the past few years and I think you will, too.

Her recent post is a tutorial on how to make these super-cute, mini yarn-wrapped wreath ornaments!


*squeeee*

Oh, my goodness!  Yarn-wrapped wreaths are becoming quite the rage these days, but this is the first time I have seen mini ones.

I was instantly smitten.

Please... do yourself a favor and check out this fun tutorial and meet the awesomeness that is ChristopherAndTia!


Enjoy!

-Annie

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...