Hello, readers! Although we are no longer posting new items on our blog, we are keeping it available so you can browse through our past posts. Thanks for visiting!

Mar 29, 2011

{Kitchen Art}



When I posted pictures of my newly painted kitchen, one of our lovely readers made a comment about hanging some framed prints on the beadboard that hangs behind the cabinets.

I loved the idea (thanks Tanya!) and immediately started brainstorming about what kind of prints I would want there.

Etsy to the rescue!

I found these really great prints from a seller named Oodles Of Color. Check out her shop...she's got some cute stuff.




I matted the prints in white and framed them in black (also suggested by Tanya).

I really love the way they look in my "new" kitchen!

--Tammy

Pin It

4 comments:

Thompson 5 said...

I love the art and the look of it in your kitchen. I have one large wall in my kitchen that I desperately need to do something with!

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

The art is perfect for your kitchen! They turned out great Tammy!

Bel said...

I LOVE this so much! What a great and simple idea!

Anonymous said...

Aw they're VERY cute, so simple yet eye catching. I like! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...