Hello, readers! Although we are no longer posting new items on our blog, we are keeping it available so you can browse through our past posts. Thanks for visiting!

Mar 30, 2011

{5 Dollar Berry Wreath}


I made this wreath last SPRING and just pulled it out to hang up again this year.
It was originally made for a $5 dollar blog challenge so I decided to get all of my supplies at Dollar Tree.

Since Dollar Tree is currently selling these little berry bundles again, I thought I'd show you the tutorial so you can make one for yourself!

These tutorial pictures are fairly self-explanatory:


Buy and gather your supplies.
You will also need scissors and your trusty hot-glue gun.


then


Take caution, as the hot-glue can and will easily seep through the open berry spaces and will burn you.  I promise.

Also, I do NOT recommend making this wreath anywhere around small children!
The foam berry balls come off quite easily and roll right onto the ground.

They look like delicious candies.

I had to stop myself from eating them.....

just kidding

But, please... be super-duper careful!


To finish it off, tie a ribbon around the top and hang it up!


There are other colors of berries as well:   blue, pink, purple...  you could make any color combo you like, or keep it all one color.

It would also be cute as a table centerpiece with candles or a mossy nest and eggs placed in the center, perfect for Easter!


-Annie

*Click HERE to see the lovely linky parties we participate in!*


Pin It

8 comments:

Paty said...

This wreath is so lovely...

Unknown said...

That turned out awesome!

Btw...got my man and woman in the mail last night!
Thank you! When I get my project done, I'll post it!

Jayna Rae said...

Very cute! I already have the form I will just have to go and buy the berries. I love the color combo.

Audrey said...

I love this!! It looks expensive and I LOVE the colors!!

Audrey @ adaywithadomesticengineer.blogspot.com

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

So cute Annie! Gotta love Dollar Tree :)

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Amazing what a creative crafter can do with $5! Lovely project!

Krista said...

That is so cute! Maybe I will finally have to bite the bullet and get the hot glue gun.

Krista said...

Just wanted to let you know I blogged about your cute wreath!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...