I wanted to make a Valentine craft that could be left out all year long and I've always wanted to make a scrabble-tile frame, too.
This is what I came up with:
Red, white and shades of brown are perfect.
You can make one, too:
* Grab a frame you love
* Round up your scissors and hot glue gun
* Find some brown-toned patterned cardstock paper
* Gather scrabble tiles to spell the words you like
* Snag some red velvety ribbon
* Pick a pretty white button to finish it off
Then glue it all together.
Place it in the frame and you're done!
P.S. Don't forget to link up to our Wednesday Linky Party!
Linky is open until Sunday night.
*please click HERE to see all the lovely Linky Parties we like to participate in!*